TIME – 25 MIN
PORTIONS – 4
Loaded with fresh ingredients and perfectly seasoned this recipe will not disappoint. Rich with Omega Fatty acids, vitamins and minerals Crab Tacos are perfect dish.
• 1/2 pound crabmeat
• 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
• 2 large red radishes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
• 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
• 2 teaspoons Sriracha chile sauce
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 1 large jalapeño
• 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch dice
• 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch dice
• 3 tbs EVOO
• 1 tbs fresh lime juice
• 1 tbs chopped mint
• Eight 10-inch flour tortillas, halved or quartered
In a bowl, mix red onion, tomatoes, radishes, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro and the Sriracha. Season with salt and pepper.
Preheat a grill pan and grill the jalapeño over medium to high heat, turning it, until charred all over. Let cool, then discard the charred skin, stem and seeds. Finely chop the jalapeño.
In another bowl, combine the jalapeño, red and yellow bell peppers, olive oil, lime juice, mint and the remaining 2 tablespoons of cilantro. Carefully fold in the crabmeat and season with salt to taste.
Grill the tortillas over high heat, roughly 15 seconds per side. Serve crab with salsa and tortillas.