PREP TIME – 20 MIN
PORTION SIZE – 4
A classic Greek salad combined with tuna creates a delicious dish for a summer lunch or dinner. This is a simple and easy recipe loaded with fresh vegetables and herbs. Rich in flavor and color this salad is filled with antioxidants and protein.
• 2 cans oil-packed tuna, drained
• 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
• 1/2 cup, diced cucumbers
• 1/4 cup pitted, chopped kalamata olives
• 2 tbsp. oregano
• 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tbsp. EVOO
• 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.