Ask Our Experts

Ask Our Experts

Q: Dad’s personal support worker always turns on the television and listens to loud music. I know he hates it. Should I ask her to stop?

A: Personal support workers are in the home to help with the personal care needs of your father. They should not be turning on the television or playing music unless it is for your father’s benefit. You have the right to ask her not to do this and, if it becomes a problem, the right to request a new support worker from the agency.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.