Strawberry Frozen Mousse Cheesecakes – The cutest little frozen treat for birthdays, parties, or any occasion at all! Completely vegan, dairy free, and gluten free.
1 1/2 cups dates
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 pints So Delicious Dairy Free Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse
1/2 cup fresh strawberries (or desired amount, for garnish)
1. Remove So Delicious Strawberry Swirl Frozen Mousse from the freezer and allow to melt completely.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine dates and almond meal. Pulse until combined. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and fully incorporate.
3. Thoroughly grease a muffin pan with coconut oil. Cut strips of parchment or wax paper to place underneath the crusts. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the crust mixture to each muffin cup and press it out evenly to create a crust. Place the muffin pan into the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove muffin pan from the freezer and scoop melted mousse into the crusts. Return the muffin pan to the freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours minimum (overnight is best!).
5. Top with fresh strawberries, almonds, coconut, or whatever your heart desires!
Source: The Fitchen