This tapas pizza recipe is made with Mahón-Mencora cheese, mini naan breads, and fresh veggies for a delicious bite-sized appetizer.
2 cups Mahón-Menorca cheese +/-
8 mini naan breads
sauce (pizza sauce, pasta sauce, pesto, olive oil, or alfredo)
¼ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup red onion, sliced
¼ cup mushrooms, slice
1. Grate Mahón-Menorca cheese and set aside. (I used my Microplane to get finely shredded cheese.)
2. Preheat oven to 400º and arrange mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
3. Spoon a small amount of sauce onto the naan breads and spread it evenly.
4. Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese on the sauce, then add toppings of your choice. Add another thin layer of cheese and place the sheet pan into the oven.
5. Bake 8 minutes, until cheese is melted and the crusts are golden brown.
Source: The Fitchen